Do you need to divide your relationship property?

Resolving relationship property disputes in the courts can be a lengthy, costly, and public affair.

Parties wanting to resolve disputes as to relationship property and the division of assets on separation may choose to use private dispute resolution services instead.

The FDR Centre has developed a specialist private dispute resolution service for parties to relationship property disputes (and other Family Law matters such as trusts, wills, and estates) that is robust and certain, yet innovative in its commonsense approach to resolving these challenging types of disputes promptly and privately.

The three options available are Family Law Arbitration, Family Law Mediation, and a hybrid process – Family Law Arb-Med.


Skip to content